Screen Printing is the most traditional form of printing, best when reproducing large quantities with vibrant colours, the product is long lasting and ink quality will retain for years. In the Live Ink T-shirt printing studio in Bristol we use a range of inks including Plastisol, Waterbased and Discharge Inks to create perfect prints for you on our fully automatic industry leading MHM screen printing equipment.
Screen Printing produces a durable print suitable for a variety of garments, ideal for logos or designs with spot colours as opposed to photographs or full colour prints with complex gradients.
Each colour requires its own screen and we are more than happy to help guide you through how to get the most out of your design at the best cost. A full description of the process can be found here
Below are some suggestions when dealing with artwork for screen printing:
- Artwork type Vector graphics or high quality jpeg / psd
- Suggested software Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop
- File extensions .ai, .eps, .psd, .pdf .jpg
- Artwork resolution should be 300dpi minimum. If you are unsure about this just ask.
- Maximum printing size Maximum size 37x47cm
Contact us on 0117 955 6117 or email@example.com with any questions