Our eco-friendly screen printing inks are GOTS certified, OKEO-TEX certified and ZHDC level 3 certified.
Screen Printing is the most traditional form of t-shirt printing and best when printing 20+ garments. Because inks are mixed to specific spot colours the print has vibrant colour reproduction giving you a product that is long lasting and a print quality that will look and feel great.
At The Live Ink Co T-shirt printing in Bristol we use a range of eco-certified waterbased and discharge inks to create perfect, soft feel prints for you on our fully automatic state of the art energy efficient MHM screen printing equipment.
- Artwork type Vector graphics or high quality jpeg / psd / png
- Suggested software Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop
- File extensions ai, eps, psd, pdf jpg, png
- Artwork resolution should be print size at minimum 300dpi
- Maximum standard print size Maximum size 37x47cm